Cilantro Chicken Bowl
- Chicken Breast or legs and thighs
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 Jalapeno
- Salsa Verde
- Mixed greens
- Cauliflower rice
- 1 small zucchini
- Olive oil
- Raw kraut
- Place chicken in a slow cooker with the whole jar of salsa, 1 chopped jalapeno (without the seeds), and the whole bunch of cilantro.
- Cook for 4 hours until chicken can easily pull apart with two forks
- Once chicken is cooked saute cauliflower rice, peas, zucchini, and kale with avocado oil, salt and pepper.
- Take a large bowl and fill it with mixed greens, add in your sauteed veggies, your pulled chicken, half an avocado, kraut, and drizzle the whole thing with olive oil.
Note: if you do not have a slow cooker, you can crockpot the chicken or place it on the stove in a pan until soft.